Updated my comprehensive list of Win98SE files.

emarkay

1) The file list for 918547 is Kb918547.exe-4.10.0.2224, Q918547.dll-4.10.0.2224.

2) 908519 just includes t2embed.dll. Thefix file is 908519FX.EXE.

3) Your 905915 list has the listed files for 2003 sp0. Maybe you could remove the obsolete IE updates.

4) The file list for 891711 is Kb891711.exe-4.10.0.2223, Q891711.dll-4.10.0.2222.

5) Hypertrm.exe and Hypertrm.dll are version 5.0 for 274548.

6) 837009 is replaced by 823353 and 887797 (officially).

7) You should probably remove the obsolete files. If you want to, I could make a list.

the_guy

• 2 weeks later...

OK, getting ready for the 11th. Thanks for the info, haven't heard much more on any errors on the list.

I kept the obsolete files there for reference in the notes section, but yea, prob a good idea to delete them.

ANYONE OUT THERE with any more ideas or suggestions - this list is going to be "fixed" (literally and figuratively) on the 12th of July, and I just want to burn a few CD's and stash them in an 'undisclosed location' for the future!

THANK YOU!

MRK

First off, the 891711 and 918547 update files need to be fixed. You also need to fix your info for 908519.

905915 uses 2003 file versions. Use the list for 2000 sp4 and xp sp1 with ie6 sp1.

the_guy

I don't know what generated your webpage but it should be dragged out to the street and shot, you have a font tag within EVERY SINGLE TABLE CELL.

When all you had to do was create a little css, like

table td

{

font-family: Times New Roman,Times,serif;

font-weight: bold;

}

then get rid of that god awfull times new roman, and bold so it looks more like...

table td

{

font-family: arial, Times New Roman,Times,serif;

font-weight: normal;

font-size: 8px;

}

Edited by travisowens

I don't know what generated your webpage but it should be dragged out to the street and shot, you have a font tag within EVERY SINGLE TABLE CELL.

<meta content="Me and Mozilla" name="GENERATOR">

Petr

Who should be

dragged out to the street and shot
? :D

Actually it's not funny at all.

Someone's done something that's not good enough for travisowens/relik so he wants to send them death squads to murder them.

You should think twice before you post man.

Ditch your videogames, gore movies, death metal or gangsta rap cos they don't do you any real good.

I guess it gives us a glimpse into how the US troops are actually dealing with Iraqis.

You should think twice before you post man.

I guess you missed travisowens' self-appointed title of

Trouble Starter

:lol::lol:

On a side note, can we keep politics out of MSFN? :whistle:

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

Someone's done something that's not good enough for travisowens/relik so he wants to send them death squads to murder them.

Actually it's a reference to Garfield, a kid's cartoon of the 70s and 80s. Despite... lighten up, it's the internet, if you need a group hug session, please refer to your local psychiatrist.

WTF?????

OK so I usually use a text editor to do my webpages, for KISS applies here - and CSS and XML just clutter the bandwidth with needless "pretty things".

I used the native Mozilla editor to make the table boxes, out of expediancy. BTW Who gives a poop if the source is crappy, as long as it passes validation and presents itself appropriately in all browsers clearly and correctly.

Dude, get a life, and Moderator, can you remove this assinine stupidity from this topic?

Anyone else have any constructive input - I have been unpredictably occupied this week. I need the last few MS update files (as .exe files for my CD) (MDGx or others?) and any final corrections.

THANK YOU!

MRK

Edited by emarkay