Random MAC address program ?

EAT MY DUST

I change my MAC to do exactly what azagahl said, to ditch idiots and forums that ban my IP.

My IP is dynamic, but sometimes it won't release, so I change the MAC.

A MAC is like this 00:E6:A5:54:A3:3D.

I can just make them up easily but it would be nice to have a program to do it quick.

A program that runs on 9x.......muching_out.gif

I change my MAC to do exactly what azagahl said, to ditch idiots and forums that ban my IP.

If they banned you, why not just take your punishment and behave better next time? I'm sure you must have done something to deserve the bans.

If they banned you, why not just take your punishment and behave better next time? I'm sure you must have done something to deserve the bans.

Because, he is above social law, or so he thinks.

Here you go, EAT MY DUST, here's another tool to speed you on your journey towards false knowledge and, hopefully, a long prison sentence. Enjoy!

CLICK ME FOR INSTANT GRATIFICATION

It's a feature of my router, so I just ask it to make a new MAC and it generates it at random, or I can scroll down through either recently used ones, or can clone the ones from the machines hooked to the router, etc.

cjl

Because, he is above social law, or so he thinks.

Here you go, EAT MY DUST, here's another tool to speed you on your journey towards false knowledge and, hopefully, a long prison sentence. Enjoy!

CLICK ME FOR INSTANT GRATIFICATION

MAC Address Spoofer for Windows 2000, XP, and 2003
Not for Win98!!!

Take a look at what OSs it runs under, this is Win9x forum not XP forum.

wow I'm feeling the love in those posts, thank you.

I figure my signature should be enough of a hint and being in the 9x forum, would cinch it but hey, we're all here to learn, right?

adoration.gif

Windows installer, chief cook and bottlewasher

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif that's a classic.....rofl.gif

Edited by EAT MY DUST