Rate my sig

its a bit dark, and u might wanna do sommit to the text, add a bevel, or emboss, give it some depth.

It's made to be used on a black forum-skin...

Fair does then, but I would do sommit to the text, 3d it, or emboss it maybe

its a awesome logo...and that goes without saying, but allot of your images are "dark" and "scary". I guess thats just your style. anyway i give your logo a 8.5 :) (the text should be braught out somehow)

Edited by WolfX2

• 2 weeks later...

The text looks a bit dull, also a little suggestion, since you don't want to brighten the entire signature, try brightening up the soldier image only by duplicating the soldier layer and setting it to overlay, it won't affect the brightness of the rest of your sig. Overall, it looks ok, I'd give it a 6.5 rating, keep working on it.

• 2 weeks later...
It is a bit dark, but other than that it's pretty nice. I'd give it a 7 or 8.

You could make it a helluva lot better though by ditching Killzone and going for Halo :P

Everybody makes halo sigs... And btw, I rendered the killzoneguy myself and since it's almost impossible to render the gun's fire correctly, It must be with a black background. sorry

• 2 weeks later...
The text looks a bit dull, also a little suggestion, since you don't want to brighten the entire signature, try brightening up the soldier image only by duplicating the soldier layer and setting it to overlay, it won't affect the brightness of the rest of your sig. Overall, it looks ok, I'd give it a 6.5 rating, keep working on it.

I agree. It just looks too ..bare. almost plain. I like the text style, but as some have pointed out..adding a little depth to it would not kill anyone.