complete guide

found this complete (unattended.oszone.net.chm) Unattended help guide that covers everything from nlite ,wpi ,xprize & many more

but the trouble is its in russian could anyone help in translating it to english

Edited by merlin12111975

It's guide for Russian users; like the guide here, there are sections for beginers, intermediate and advanced users. Nothing very newer. They have some other utilities, but they have Russian interface and are useless for you. Russians have problems regarding correct view of non-unicode documents.

For your interest I could translate names of the sections. Nor Russian nor English are native for me.

LOL I just happened to look through 700 messages in the folder collecting RSS feeds from this forum and found this thread ;)

Indeed, this guide is for those who can read Russian. The CHM is basically an offline version of Russian UA site (see sig). I guess the Russian guide has becoming popular across the globe :)

As Alanoll noted,

originally that site started as a translation of MSFN's.
Therefore it's not practical to translate it to English, because many articles have been translated from English to Russian in the first place :) However, at this point only half of the Russian site materials have English "siblings" at MSFN. Many articles have been modified, enhanced or adapted for localized version of Windows XP. There's also a good portion of materials written by me or Russian UA enthusiasts. Some of these articles have been translated to Engish and can be found at MSFN (such as http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/82/ ). If I had more time, I'd add more articles to MSFN, but I've been very busy lately :(

The reason I went with CHM... I wanted to have an Index and Full text search with support for boolean operators. Also, CHM is more compact and provides better structure in the navigation pane.

I hope this clears the smoke ;)