the "litest" win2k/xp you could make

sleepsleep

you may contact my lawyers and my isp and anyone else of your preference, microwinx is not relevant to my project, I just didn't like the license, the link on my site is a mirror with a new license, one which is better, it is not going to be removed without my lawyers approval, you should be grateful that your data is on my site, and you should be saying thanks that I decided to host it for you.

Edited by monohouse

Well tbh i thought microwinX was a pile of crap that looks crap loasted less than an hour on my pc

i see no advantage in having it tbh

a well nlited copy of xp tweaked runs as fast if not faster

as far i can see all you have done is taken other peoples tweaks etc

from this site and others put it together and called it your own

Chill, chill.

First of all no one has the right to change other peoples licenses, what kind of behaviour is that.

This is a very weird case, you'll have to solve it in private, objective truth is known now you go and sort it out.

• 2 months later...

The fact of the matter is that no party can change a license agreement solely because they don't like it. :blink:

When you install Windows, after you agree to it's LA, do you then re-write it suit your own purposes? NO! :wacko: You don't then recompile the ISO and host it on your site. That's ludacris and ILLEGAL. :no:

Many people have created programs that hold tweaks that are found in various places on the internet. They also charge people to buy from them without any mention of where they found them. At least GDOGG is telling others where he found the information and he's also not profitting from the program either. He's just trying to protect ALL of OUR intellectual property.

@GDOGG, I would license it under a common license like GNU or GPL. I think it would hold up better in court than a "hand written" document. That too and the work is a group effort. Think Bashrat's driverpacks.

Also, I am sure Microsoft is as frustrated as you've come to be with people and them not following the LA. I also seem to think there's a language barrier somewhere in here (him not having english as a first language or not grasping it properly).

Edited by kickarse

The fact of the matter is that no party can change a license agreement solely because they don't like it. :blink:

I also seem to think there's a language barrier somewhere in here (him not having english as a first language or not grasping it properly).

Is there some ending to this story or is it still lasts?

In fact, I think that this 'monohouse' guy just took 'gdogg''s project, changed THE LICENSE in it he didn't like and let people to download it from his site. Isn't this stupid? That's the same as if I took XP ISO, change the agreement text, saying, "Oh, fu** all the rules, let's live freely! Just use this code below to go through this annoying code request and forget about the authors, who suck anyway, and this pile of s*** suck even more!" and let people dowload it, saying, that if people like MS's license, they will obey it, and if the choose mine - what the hell, it was their choice, wasn't it?

My guess is 'monohouse' is stupid cheeky moron, who doesn't respect other's work and just goes and take it and says that it is now changed the way HE likes it. Dumb as*****. I hope your 'lawiers' you heavy on so much will charge you for a million bucks for a simple reason there's no paper saying they can't do it.

And if there was any language barrier, I guess this broken mind would behave quieter and asked first, whether he's right and understood everything correctly. There's no any barrier. I see only the guy who doesn't give a s*** to any of common rules and has no common sense in his head.

Would anybody like some tea and scones?

CAKE TROLLEY EVERYBODY!!!!

ooh.. chocolate

I'd like a cup of tea, a bit of that tasty looking apple pie and a muffin please. Oh, and do you have some peanut m&m's? :lol:

probably the only post I understood in the whole thread anyway :rolleyes: