I hate WORD 2003 SP2, it the most untalented soft in THE WORLD

vanya203

80% of my coworkers tell about new MS Word versions only three words:

"I hate it!" :realmad:

and sometimes

"rju nimagu"

If somebody will create site with Word errors screenshots it will be more then 1TB!

PS: Dear Microsoft corp., please, STOP develop such not quality products!!!! :hello:

Edited by vanya203

Thank you for trolling... We appriciate your feedkback...

I have never seen a Word document go over 100mb... Even with the most graphic oriented documents!

It works fine for me, never have any problems, OpenOffice is great too!

My advice (for what it's worth) to vanya203 and 80% of his co-workers would be: Use another word processor. ;)

I suppose your name is Bill :hello: , because he is the only man on planet who think that monopoly is good.

I thought that the forum is real Microsoft forum, but I see it is a place of telling nothing about something. You use Word for letters or even can add one image, but no more, so I wish you all the best and I hope the day will come when Word 2007 will be with Windows Me on garbage.

P.S.: sorry for grammar mistakes

Asking for help with a specific problem, is one thing. Saying MS Word 2003 is crap, is something else. If you have a specific problem eg. the exact error with maybe a screenshot, we'll try and help. Telling everyone that Microsoft makes useless software is just spouting of at the mouth. Fairly pointless, in a forum that tries to help people. Verbal diarrhoea can normally be cured by applying a swift kick to the bollocks! Verbal diarrhoea in MS Word is a whole new problem.

Personally, I love Word... always have. Yes, it's true that it's not perfect but I like all the features. I can almost always accomplish any formatting job I need to.

Like vinodh said, blaming Microsoft is like throwing dirt at the sun. It's only going to fall on your own eyes.

i'm not the biggest m$ fan in the world, but i do kinda like office. i managed to cram the whole 2003 suite onto a single cd with space left over. i likey.

you can always go on ebay and get a legit copy of office 97 for dirt cheap (that's what my dad did, he's insane)