Xpize Vs. MUI !

Wesmosis

hey guyz

I'll go straight into it, I installed the Arabic MUI after xpize but the interface didn't go into Arabic Interface., why is that?

is xpize incompatible with other MUI rather than english or just there is the order of the installation"

plz clarify the issue for us coz I need both Xpize and Arabic MUI installed on my windows

Edited by Wesmosis

XPize only patches reosurces (not actual files), so I cant figure out why that is happening to you. Maybe someone with more experience in MUI installs can tell us something.

there is definitly something wrong with Xpize & MUI

alot of variable here, I player around by installing the MUI first then the xpize,

some control panel icons still in english, I'm trying to figure out what's going on and what's the best order of installation

btw, I removed Help & Tour files by Nlite, which is ok with MUI installation

and I'm using the Xpize v4.4 Lite with this swtich:

cmdow @ /HID

start /wait XPize43Lite.exe /S /noskins /noboot /nowall /nocmd /nouxtheme /norestore
EXIT

Edited by Wesmosis

yes, I figure out the deadly combination

now I first installed Xpize with the above switch , then installed the MUI normally, change the interface from control panel > Restart

like I said above, some icons and items still in english while with the Windows and MUI files but without xpize, the WHOLE interface become arabic like expected

Oh man, this is a hard choice, I'm gonna make my uAXPPRESP3 CD next couple of dayz and I have to remove one of them :}:no:

Edited by Wesmosis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...