[help] Can't enter windows anymore!

Mamoun

When my computer hang up completely after using IE 7, as I just have connected my computer to the Internet for the first time, I had to shut it down with the power button.

Then on the next startup, the computer get stuck at "loading" screen, and after many shutdowns using the power button, it told me to choose to run windows normally or safe mode, and If I click on any choice it just lock again :no:

I have windows xp, 512 ram, and pentium 4.

please help

I left the repair install to be the last solution,

as It's so important to me not to lose any data..

Is there a certain auto-bootable software that I can burn to a Cd, and fixes windows problems?

btw, my computer manufacture is HP..

Edited by Mamoun

I have done a few repair installs & haven't lost any data nor even the settings. Your best bet would be to boot with BartPE cd & connect a sufficiently large pendrive to retrieve your data.

If you are truing to save your programms repair install is the only way to go.

I think the repair install from an HP disc would wipe everything. :( I had one a few years ago and all it did was wipe the disk and copy everything back from the install CDs.

If you have or can get an actual Windows XP disc, then the repair install should do it without wiping out whatever's there.

Oh my! it's getting worse and worse :}

After trying to do every type of repairing using win xp cd, by repair console or Auto repairing system, nothing is fixed, The computer now doesn't even load windows it just says operating system error.. :o

And I tried Formating the whole drive, but it just says"drive C is corrupted or damaged" Looks like I need a new disk drive :no:

@InViSibLe Gr: I just did that and still hangs, now it doesn't even show me this list..

Thanks for replies

Edited by Mamoun