Logon and Boot screen changing program

Chaosratt

• 2 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i used the program LogonUIbootrandomizer, and when i cleaned up my harddrive..i got rid of it...so now every time i boot up my machine.., i have to click on the (Original) one..and there is another one there, the one that the program creates... how can i get rid of that other one so that my machine will automatically boot up with the original bootscreen, and so that i dont have to manually do it every time?

If possible, could you PLEASE send any replies or answers you may have to my mailing address under the post. all replies are appreciated. i really dont know the program too well.

thanks again to all -Ace

• 3 weeks later...

You will have to edit the boot.ini file to remove the boot option you dont want.

I have not used the program in a long time, but if I remember right, there was an option to recover the old boot.ini. Check to make sure you dont have a file like boot.bak or boot.old floating around.

nfortunatly StyleXP doesnt let you change your boot screens, but its rather good for themes and Logon screens

the new version of StyleXP can change the boot and logon screen easy with just some simpel clicks. :)

And you can also implement all files from www.themexp.org

so long

darph