One major problem with this Office XP shiznit

Simply put, if you choose to take the advanced road (while others take the simple road, and will likely succeed befoooooooooooooooore you! *ahem* :)) and carry out the Administrative Installation thingy, the total size of the folder will come to 600+Mb.

Now, this leaves me with one simple question to ask - how on earth will you be able to make a working XP disc with Office XP bundled on it - if the initial XP files alone take up a huge chunk of the CD space as it is? The rest of your guide seems to indicate that this large folder should be added to the collection of $OEM$ folders. Now unless you use a DVD or find some clever, technical way of cramming much more data onto a 700Mb CD (and I've seen some CDs/ISOs/whatnot before that contain data going way past the 700Mb limit, as if by magic), I really don't think it's gonna be possible at all to make the both of them get along together at once.

Unless there could be some swap disc mechanism implemented (although that would probably defeat the point of an 'unattended' install come to think of it)?

Enlighten me.

It did say on the OfficeXP page that you'll need a DVD recorder! :)

Got a DVD Recorder? Good, you'll need it if you want to bundle Office XP with Windows XP, due to its large size. If not, you could use a 2nd CD and instruct the batch on the Windows XP CD to run the Office XP installation, although you'll need to use an exact path including the drive letter of the CD-ROM drive (not always good if you plan to run unattended installations on several PCs where CD-ROM drive letters may differ).

And yes, a 2nd CD would defeat the point of it being unattended unfortunately.