How could I make my own service pack

hyipo

Since there might not be a SP3 for Windows XP and I don't want to do all this work on nLite and having to test my disks for the latest security over and over again is there a possible way to make my own service pack, or to add security updates to the service packs.

How can it be done to create my own service pack?

sp3 will be released after vista is out

its on the MS website

have not checked for ages on there time line of release but the last time i did thats when they said they are going to have it out

ok but to your qus you asked

how to make your own SP

ok download the updates / hotfixes and than add them into windows at the hotfix pages of Nlite ;)

besides that which everyone knows of ...

you gotta wait

Since there might not be a SP3 for Windows XP and I don't want to do all this work on nLite and having to test my disks for the latest security over and over again is there a possible way to make my own service pack, or to add security updates to the service packs.

How can it be done to create my own service pack?

Just use RyanVM's pack.

He's a giant douche and the pack slowly has junk creeping into it (WGA, WGA Tray Notifications). But other than that, its relatively good.

Right.

And, to correctly answer, afaik a custom true service pack contains two things : files and registry data.

Files can be extracted easily for each hotfix. For registry, I don't know; there is a key saying KB****** installed and there may be others of new settings.

IMHO you should avoid doing so : it's really hard (in fact, it's long).