A Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease

here's a Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease $$$ all u have to do is to send an e-mail to this address dev_os@yahoo.com to apply and you'll be sent the program to be made.....

and HEY it doesn't matter which language you use.....................................

To apply please send in

Yours & / beneficiary info

Full name, Country, Home / Work Address, Cell / Telephone number and if you would take a JOB offer

Code & Setup.exe must be sent to this address along with your info zigalf@gmail.com

Project submit deadline July 15, 2006

pls share this with every other forum

Edited by ideas

They have spam on forums now? *sigh*

You CANT be serious! Who is willing to give away ALL of their personal details for a Jamaican offering US money :| to a YAHOO address for a UNDESCRIBED project!

WTF!

Am looking for a programmer for hire, so tell you wat u can giv wat ever name or e-mail you would like, all i care about is the project and in case u will get the money and if u'd like the job

Am looking for a programmer for hire, so tell you wat u can giv wat ever name or e-mail you would like, all i care about is the project and in case u will get the money and if u'd like the job

so discribe what kind of program you have in mind,

what neads to be in it. etc.

no serious programmer is gooing to even take a look

before (S )He is familiar with whats it al about.

there might even be techies whod be able to solve your prov without programming (and just using free or opensource stuf, you didn't even know about....

this is for real and to make it short am seeking to hire a programmer, but i have to test their skills first.... but this program is a bit confidential so that is why i can't just post the project like that without the programmers sign a confidential agreement.

ok, am not sure of wat else you would like and all i've been trying to do is to get a very skilled programmer, better yet can you direct me where i can find programmers so i can start with my project?

There's an entire forum dedicated to just this over at codecomments.com. Why don't you look over there. It's swimming with talented programmers. There's a basic protocol for hiring out programmers on mercenary duty and this isn't it.

Vacancy for a Programmer/s

Requirements

Languages - All but mostly vast in C

Experience - at Least 3yrs

Background - must have at least a Bachelors

Send Application & Resume

programs must be tested & evaluated by our board

in meeting these criteria

successful candidate/s will sign a confidentiality contract

then you'll be submitted the confidential project then be payed

Vacancy for a Programmer/s

Requirements

Languages - All but mostly vast in C

Experience - at Least 3yrs

Background - must have at least a Bachelors

Send Application & Resume

programs must be tested & evaluated by our board

in meeting these criteria

successful candidate/s will sign a confidentiality contract

then you'll be submitted the confidential project then be payed

Send Application & Resume Can you send me a stamp??

programs must be tested & evaluated by our board And what education level is this board regarding programming??

in meeting these criteria I'm sure alot of programmers meet the criteria. Just ain't gona give ya any FREE addresses and Personal Info!! For FREE!!

successful candidate/s will sign a confidentiality contract What about you signing my contract!!

then you'll be submitted the confidential project then be payed Sorry NOT INterested. I have a job watching Air Molecules float through the air!!

This whole thread with this guy is ODD to say the least. If this is SO Da~n good for 30K let's see some HONEST references from YOU!!! Ideas!!

Sorry everyone just had to do it.

jd

spending 30k on a programmer and recruting hime this way ....

this cant even legit ... or else you would be gooing to any kind of corporation.

also just because they can give you garantees that we cant...

so lets please ignore this topic and this *d*ot...