Import contacts via command line

meofcourse

Simple question:

How do I import new contacts from a csv into Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook by commandline.

Full Explanation:

Part of my job as a Network Administrator is to streamline things as much as possible. One of the ideas we have come up with is to create a script that will update the clients address book. This script would be posted on a secure intranet site so that employees can update their address book quickly without us having to give them a 10 step instruction guide. Some of the users use Microsoft Outlook while others use Outlook Express. I'm thinking detecting which one they are using shouldn't be to hard - just a matter of checking which one is default - probably just checking a registry key. The real problem comes in when I have to import new contacts from a csv or other format file via the command line. I can just replace the address book file with Outlook Express, but this dosn't allow them to keep any of their personal contacts. Any suggestions would be great.

(note: I already checked out this website: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/as...031101033.aspx)