To Em or Not to Em

supergurl21

Ok i had a argument with my friend about eminem. My friend is going to buy a CD for my birthday and I chose eminem but she said he's CRAP! So i wanted to know what you think and we agreed if the most voted answer is "BUY IT" She'll b  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Ok i had a argument with my friend about eminem. My friend is going to buy a CD for my birthday and I chose eminem but she said he's CRAP! So i wanted to know what you think and we agreed if the most voted answer is "BUY IT" She'll b

• BUY IT
    • Wait for his new cd
    • Dont buy it

i really wanna get it :) btw..just finishing the question

Ok i had a argument with my friend about eminem. My friend is going to buy a CD for my birthday and I chose eminem but she said he's CRAP! So i wanted to know what you think and we agreed if the most voted answer is "BUY IT" She'll buy it for me..WOO!

I voted buy it and I will tell you why.

He's not a typically rapper. All his songs have a important meaning in them. Something that happen to him in the past and it's a way he expresses his anger. Allot better than killing people I think.

I own ever album he has made and the wife and I will jam to it once in awhile.

I suggest you buy it (hint hint kazza). Tell your friend those who judge will be judged upon.

• 1 month later...
Don't buy it. Download it, burn it, and distribute it to all your friends. Legally ofcourse ... :)

well thats a new one.. burn illegally obtained files on to a cd and hand it around to everyone :rolleyes::D

The funny thing is, obtaining the file is the legal part. Its when you distribute it, or listen to it, its when it becomes illegal.

So by all means download as many mp3s as you want. You wont get in trouble as long as you dont listen to them lol :D

Don't buy it. Download it, burn it, and distribute it to all your friends. Legally ofcourse ... :)

well thats a new one.. burn illegally obtained files on to a cd and hand it around to everyone :rolleyes::D

The funny thing is, obtaining the file is the legal part. Its when you distribute it, or listen to it, its when it becomes illegal.

So by all means download as many mp3s as you want. You wont get in trouble as long as you dont listen to them lol :D

actually, if you have downloaded the file, and the ISP is one of many now that are allowing the RIAA to go through users downloads, they can charge you for illegal material.. like i seen in the paper few weeks ago, 11yr girl was charged for downloading music.. settled out of court for $10,000.. :D

actually, if you have downloaded the file, and the ISP is one of many now that are allowing the RIAA to go through users downloads, they can charge you for illegal material.. like i seen in the paper few weeks ago, 11yr girl was charged for downloading music.. settled out of court for $10,000.. :D

hahahhaa .. poor little girl.

"Mummy, can i have a new dolly?"

"No dear. Your birthday and Christmas presents for the next 30 years are an mp3"