Sig Request

relakit

Hey everyone! This is my first time here and I would like to say... Awesome forums!!! Anyways, I was wondering if anyone would make me a sig. Something cool that says Relakit. I don't want any Alien v. Predator or Chuckie stuff lol.

Thanks,

Relakit

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! always nice to see another person interested in cool looking gfx :P

anyway, i will more than likely make your signature, I'm kinda the one who makes the gfx around here (because i have the free time :D).

ok, so be a little more descriptive, for example... list what color font you want "Relakit" to be in? How big you would you would like it to be? (keeping in mind you are not allowed to have a total signature image bigger than 100x300 pixels {4.167 x 1.389 in}) Would you like it to look glossy or matte? List some of the things you are interested in Example: certain animal, sport or whatever so we can come up with an appropriate background, or if you just want a funky design for your background please say so. :)

After you list some more information, i or someone else will probably make you a nice signature image :)

Images in signatures are limited to 300x100 and 80kb. If your signature goes above these guidelines it will be taken off and the member contacted via PM. Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed on MSFN and will be removed.
Edited by WolfX2

@relakit - or if your not into what sars did (good work, by the way) then thy these

35xn.png

25rw.png

18dg.png

careful, there hot off the press haha (visual pun intended)

Edited by WolfX2

• 4 weeks later...