Looking for game that....

smashly

I'm looking for FPS Gun and Run single player game.

Criteria for this game would be a combination of features from mutiple other games.

FarCry type of outdoor enviroment for beauty and freedom (that's about the wowest I've seen for outdoor gameplay) and prone moves.

BF2 style of in and out of vehicles and machinery.

HL2 world interaction of use, carry , stack, destroy objects.

F.E.A.R for grenades and bullit time , lean and melee and particles under fire, bot AI.

Red Faction for the destructable walls and concrete.. (good to see a game that when a door is locked you can blast through the wall beside it to create your own path)

Kill.Switch for the dive roll and the blind fire and cover methods.

Tenchu for the stealth kills

Manhunt for the sadistic kills.

Soldier Of Fortune 2 for the sadistic body damage to enemies when blasting limbs, fingers,noses ,faces etc off.

Are there any games that can offer the above features in 1 game?

Cheers

If such a game would be produced, whole the industry would crash. It would be the best game ever!

And I found a nice game that you would like... Only problem it's not out yet! Unreal Tournament 2007

Edited by Sars!

If such a game would be produced, whole the industry would crash. It would be the best game ever!

And I found a nice game that you would like... Only problem it's not out yet! Unreal Tournament 2007

Yep agreed, that's definately one game I've been looking forward to. :thumbup

In earlier days I could understand the probs of wanting a game as I asked in first post ,when there was such a limitation on hardware eg: ram , gpu , cpu etc,

But nowdays video cards boast 256-512MB of ram , the average current day PC carries 1GB and up of ram more like (2GB) ,

not to mention dual core cpu's, faster bus speeds.

What's the hold up on creating a game that offers all the good bits...

In the meantime I guess I'll just keep flicking between the same ol' games I've raped/pillaged/plundered and finished over and over.

UT (All versions)

Farcry

FEAR

BF2

HL2

SiN Emergence

RF2

SOF2

The Suffering

The Thing (only for the cpu squad that do unexpected things like comit suicide when scared and if you give em a gun.. Lmao)

and the trillion others

Dang when will this addiction stop!

Spose after 31 years of playing vid games it aint ever gunna stop...lol

Thanks for the replies, I gathered there was nothing like I'm looking for yet , but thought I'd ask all the same.

Cheers

PS @ codeblue , dude I still play my gameboy (emulated on just about any platform, eg: PSP, Xbox,PC, PS1 , DreamCast..etc) on occassion , but never been a fan of Pokemon.

But hey if it gives me my fix then I'll give it a go, but umm I think it aint gunna do it for me...lol

Edited by smashly

To pass the time until UT 2007, check out POSTAL 2 from Running With Scissors. Fun, Fun, Fun. Where else can you get your willy out and wee on passing shoppers!!

Postal 2

I'm gonna download that when I'm home!

Can't wait to get my Willy out and pee on people!

Sars! :w00t:

Go for it Sars! :thumbup

Postal 2 Share The Pain and the expansion Appocalypse Weeked....

They both kept me entertained for weeks...lol

Luv the enhanced mode you get after completeing the game..

You get to piddle fire. lmfao

best part of this is

Stand on a roof in any town part and have a flaming leak on a passer by, then watch that flaming person bump into the next person and they catch on fire , then watch that person set the next person on fire an so on.. After a short time you got 15 - 25 ppl running arround all on fire screaming. Looks awsome for it's day ...Hahahaha..

After they all die go down and pick up all the stuff they've dropped.

(tip: go into the game options and set the max amount of ppl on the screen as high as your hardware can handle)

or

A cat on a shotgun gives me laugh as well , that "Meeeyowww" each time you pull the trigger still cracks me up...

or

When you walk in town with you whizzer hanging out and and one of the towns ppl tell you to "put it away buddy", while they are saying this to you carefully aim your whizzer at there mouth and fire ... Whatch em gag and throw up.

This I found sickening , but hey I laughed so hard it made me wanna go for a real whiz...

(tip: do this with enhanced mode off)

Makes me want to go back and play it through just 2 more times ...

Yep that game suited my warped gaming mind. :w00t:

Cheers

Hanging out for the F.E.A.R expansion as well as the FarCry expansion (if it ever sees the light of day)

Edited by smashly