Site Colors

Should I reverse the site colors?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I reverse the site colors?

• Yes, reverse the colors
    • No, leave it as it is
    • I don't know...

Has anyone been finding it difficult to read white text on a black background? I've had opinions from close friends saying that the colors should be reversed (black text on white background). But then I've wondered why all custom mirc scripts is white text on black (thinking it was better for most people)

What does everyone think?

Maybe just put an option for visitors to change the colors. I know some of the links with in the pages are difficult to see, I missed several of them. Make the links with in the pages easier to see, the navagation menu is easy to see though. Over all muy bien! :)

I voted to keep it as is, but to be honest my real preference is for very light grey text on black background. I find this to be very soothing on the eyes. Keep in mind some people have very bright monitors in very dark surroundings. Not everyone has a setup just like yours.

Thanks everyone, Lobo Verde has pointed me to a site that uses a simple CSS switch, hopefully I will be able to put this into the site and people can choose dark/light colours.

The Unattended Windows XP CD site (as well as Windows XP German and Windows Server 2003) has been updated with a theme switcher. It's not much but should prove useful for those who may find it difficult to read white on black. :)