Dial Up Connection Icon Gone?

Ultimate Predator

Its reverted back to the old icon after the installation of XPize 4.4, tried XPize Reloader, and Force Reloader, to no avail, can anyone help, or are they the removed icons as described in the Changelog (below), and if so why?

"- Removed cmdow.exe

- Removed filemon.exe

- Removed regmon.exe"

Also, the PDF icon is occupied by Foxit Pro Reader's (my PDF reader; http://ww.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_pro.php), tried XPize Reloader, and Force Reloader, again, to no avail.

Cheers.

Edited by Ultimate Predator

Please, attach a screenshot about the dialup.

I've removed those files because theyre not widely used and I want to reduce installer size.

I will check the PDF issue.

Thanks

The dialup has just reverted back to the default XP icons/pics, looks horrible.

Also, WMV icons aren't patched, has the icon from K Lite Mega Codec Pack (which I use). Edit: XPize doesn't patch WMV files, does it?

I reverted back to 4.3, which has fixed the dialup problem, but not the WMV problem.

And one other thing, how come the link to your site isn't in the Start Menu bit anymore?

I still dont know exactly what the dial up problem is. I need a screenshot please.

XPize does not patch WMV/WMA files

I just wanted to clean up things, but maybe it is a good idea to put it back for those who dont have XPize website bookmarked.

I personally think that the link should be there, many people may download your program, use it, and some time in the future, wonder where it was form, and won't have bothered to bookmark it.

This is the icon that I mean, now it is the patched version, because I reverted back to 4.3, but 4.4 brings it up as the old version:

DialUpIcon.jpg

The WMV icon thing is explained then, maybe its an icon you shoudl patch (?), thanks, now all is left is the dial-up and the PDF icon.