XP, Fedora, 98, DOS Boot DVD

RuMoR

I ran across a fellow last year had a DVD in his laptop that would load a menu that offered to install or boot live from the dvd into DOS, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP, Suse, Debian, Redhat.. just to name a few, plus utilities like HDD management, System Tests... I was shocked. I have been in search of that DVD, but I can't track this guy down.

I have been on these forums off n on since. I have not even heard wind of such a DVD. I am to assume then that this was a special DVD. From what I can gether from all these forums is that there is no one way to make such a DVD. I am not looking for someone to make me one, I just figured that if one like it already exists, then there must be a copy of it floating around somewhere.

Well I can't find it, does that mean I can make such a DVD myself? Am I going to have to RTFM all these forums piece by piece until I gether all the needed information? I can't seem to find any two posts that agree on one particular method to make such a DVD, Magic ISO... Win PE, Bart PE, Live Knoppix CDs, But nothing remotely close to what I'm looking for really. I haven't seen one post to tell me that there's even a DVD anything like this one in the making, or has been made. But I know one exists.

I could certainly use a little help pointing me in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...