Leading Extraction Team Alpha into the Red Sector

fdv

Agents, I hope that this missive reaches you all and that Rawlings has had time to brief you on the situation in Donnington.

It would seem that our old foe Lord Chassley has taken certain steps to ensure that both Super-Magician and Tomcat76 fail in their efforts to unify the warring factions in Europe that we last spoke of. A bit of poisoned cognac was all it took to send TAiN into a seizure and subsequent hospitalization. He'll be fine, worry not, but TommyP has sent a cable to Washington advising them that the road to recovery will be long and hard since hospitals in Donnington aren't known for their curative powers. We have sent him strippers and Napoleon brandy.

Tomcat76 is doing all he can to acquire the information you have all asked for. The daily HumInt coming in requires more manpower than we've got to decode the voluminous meanderings of nattering mistresses on telephones we probably should have thought thrice about tapping, since in X-pert’s findings, few heads of state reveal much to these supine tarts.

We're still working on that massive tome the Delta Team assembled from the shredded reports you have all recovered from the waste hopper outside the Embassy in Malta. Wela paying the schoolboy to dress up as a panhandler in order to distract the Duke's attention was a bit of genius, reminiscent of the time Squeeto and Kramy did their “drunk sailor and cheery dictionary salesman” ruse to distract a museum curator long enough to purloin an executive execution order disguised as a 15th century manuscript, or the time Kiki Burgh employed hypnosis on a wandering musician. But then, I don't need to remind you of how well Operation Sea Pig came off thanks to my ingenuity, TommyP’s lyrics, and the barmaid's incontinent pet monkey.

It would seem that the information has something to do with stolen bearer bonds that were seized when a car pulled up to the depository and the trunk opened to reveal a midget with a broadsword. The midget, who was later identified as a retired jockey apparently talked into the caper after several shots of Absinthe, managed to snatch the bonds and the word on the street is that he was last seen passing the financials off to a vampire circus clown selling hot dogs on Seventh Avenue.

A report with full details will be available from Miss Hollensbeck the afternoon of the fifth. Until then, I advise you all to rest up, because you will be leading Extraction Team Alpha into the Red Sector at 00:30 hours the following morning on the sixth.

God keep you and best of luck to you.

at 00:30 hours the following morning

I'll catch up with you guys, say 11 - 11:30. When ever I roll out of bed.

I have no idea what any of that means, but I can just avoid going to sleep if it's only 00:30 military time. :whistle: Hey, wait a sec - what timezone!?

Oh mighty FDV, will the enemies notice us with these lampshades on our heads? On second thought, we should put price tags back on them so we could pass for Minnie Pearl wannabees.

You are ALL abolutely bonkers!

Besides, where can I find a duck and some rubber hose at this time of the morning?

Naaaaaht!

Come on Brain, (hic) I mean FDV, give out some more of that brandy.

AHHHH, what a fine girl, what a good wife she would be [sound of someone falling over the bar]...

Since this is silly anyways, my 3 year old wants to add in some happy faces.

:realmad::rolleyes::hello::whistle:

BTW, she says we need some green happy faces.

Let's get on that guys :)

Edited by Squeeto

We have to keep a healthy level of insanity here at HFSLIP.

I hear they take things so seriously over at nLite, never mind down the hall at USP/Hotstream :lol:

Looks around for his lampshade