New LCD WS Monitor?

vegettoxp

Hey Guys

I just wanted to get your opinions regarding getting a Flat WideScreen Monitor LCD (With Build in HDTV). Pretty much PC Monitor with TV ready.

What is a good brand to get and what size would be good for PC Use. So if you can share your opinion on it, I would be really thankful.

THX! :thumbup

P.S. Fusion :lol:

@ vegettoxp

Yes, Viewsonic makes good TFT screens these days. Ripken gave you some screens but the were not wide screen, this one is.

Do you really need that HDTV ready feature? I saw external boxes that can be a TV tuner and a HDTV converter for a screen with DVI. If I have time I will take a look if I can find the links again.

Someone told me that if you are going to get a wide screen computer monitor, make sure to get one that is 16:9. I cant remember the exact reason but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

Do you really need that HDTV ready feature? I saw external boxes that can be a TV tuner and a HDTV converter for a screen with DVI. If I have time I will take a look if I can find the links again.

I don't really need a LCD Monitor HDTV Ready. I just want a LCD Monitor that has good Resoulation Size, Looks Good and is not to much expensive. I did find some LCD from Viewsonic and I am either gona buy Samung, or Viewsonic. If you guys have any other Brand Names, share them with me.

THX!