Symantec Customer Satisfaction Survey

RogueSpear

So I get an email from Symantec to take an online survey regarding how happy (or not) I am with their enterprise products. There was no promise of a free coffee mug or a chance for a free entry in some sweepstakes that nobody ever wins. But I really didn't need to be buttered up in order to take this survey. Anytime someone from Symantec wants to hear just how much I think they suck, I'm more than happy to give them an earful.

Well I went several pages into the survey and sure enough, it craps out on me :realmad: OK, lets try this again... same result. Finally I gave up. Even their surveys suck. Now in all fairness, I do like their corporate AntiVirus product. But pretty much everything else they make, and that's a lot of products, simply suck like they worship the god of sucking.

I did a similar online survey from Aladdin regarding their eSafe product. They received an incredibly negative response from me. Within 5 hours I had received no less than 3 phone calls from 3 different people over there. They then proceeded to spend an incredible number on man hours looking into the complaints I had (using WebEx). After two weeks, they finally conceded that there were some "issues" with their software. Maybe they warned someone over at Symantec about me and that's why the survey died halfway through.

hahahahahah LMAO

that's just classic. symantec is lucky they never asked me!

as far as antivirus goes, check out kaspersky 6. it's very stable, has low impact on performance, and the installer is .msi so if you're in a corporate environment it's very easy to rollout.