unattended windows xp cd

hey i have a problem with my bat file "main_batch" i have do it right but i can not install my all my programs. i think the problem is %systemdrive% that command if i am right it is C:\ the command meen right but the programs are not on drive C it is on the XP cd i have make and it works but not my programs are there a command somthing like %systemdrive% but to a CD-ROM drive beacuase i can not think it out how i gonna fix that problem please help

You have done it correctly. The main purpose of the $OEM$\$1\ folders is that the contents of them get copied over to the systemdrive during setup (that would be C:\ if Windows XP is being installed on that drive)

e.g. X:\$OEM$\$1\install\ will become C:\install\ when setup finishes.

if these files didn't get copied over then you need to add this line to the [unattended] section in winnt.sif:

OemPreinstall=Yes

That will instruct setup that there is an OEM distribution to be copied over. Hope that helps!

OK thank you i try again i tell you if it works ok but i have a quasten what is these files do?

DelUser

System Internals PSshutdown utility

System Internals PSshutdown utility

DelUser will delete a user account. I use it to delete the ASP.NET account in Windows XP, which I don't need.

PSShutdown will automatically reboot or shutdown the computer. I use this tool so that Pre-SP2 updates finish installing on the next restart.

thanks again but i don´t need to make 3 bat files i have just created one bat file i don´t have eny drivers to install so i don´t have make a folder named driver just install folder i have maked