[Release] XPize 4.4.2

XPero

So, should I put a new MMC in my pack just to break you again? :P

Of course, I kid. I know you fixed that once and for all.

Muaaahhhh I beat you finally :lol:;)

@alsiladka:

It would be great if someone opens a "My XPize Screenshots" and shows off all XPIze goodies :P Anyway, I have in mind a refresh of the XPize screenshots gallery. :)

So, should I put a new MMC in my pack just to break you again? :P

Of course, I kid. I know you fixed that once and for all.

Muaaahhhh I beat you finally :lol:;)

Hmm, that sounds like a challenge to me ;)

one quick Q.

I integrate Xpize with nlite to my XP_CD. I also use WPI to install programs such as adobe reader and winrar.

I just noticed that after installing those programs, icons go back to default icons (like that billion year old RAR icon) I really like xpize icons, is there any way to set XPize to refresh the icons when doing i386 integration by nLite?

one quick Q.

I integrate Xpize with nlite to my XP_CD. I also use WPI to install programs such as adobe reader and winrar.

I just noticed that after installing those programs, icons go back to default icons (like that billion year old RAR icon) I really like xpize icons, is there any way to set XPize to refresh the icons when doing i386 integration by nLite?

First of all, if you integrate XPize through nLite, you won't get WinRAR icons. If you want WinRAR skin, you can go to WinRAR homepage and download my XP theme (or install XPize normally, not through nLite).

I really like xpize icons, is there any way to set XPize to refresh the icons when doing i386 integration by nLite?
i guess not but anyway, you can run xpize-updater once you're logged in :P

@XPero, looking nice buddy, hope to see you online soon lol

post-96576-1147992854_thumb.jpg

After I installed XPize44full I couldn't insert more than 2 numbers in the color chooser of the windows, if I express well. Maybe is something about the change of the font, I don't know what could be.

Edited by ser VI

Did anyone have any issues with mmc3 and this release of xpize? i see that no longer appears to hang but after a couple of reboots i had this message popping out while running mmc.

Note, that at first reboot everything worked fine, but after a couple this appears. reinstalling mmc works and every resource is patched but we enter in the loop again.

My machine could be the problem because i almost killed the OS but just checking :D

Congratz for the good work on Xpize

post-9179-1148030050_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

XPize 4.4.1 is out. I've just fixed a false positive trojan detection some users were having (I think all of them using AVG antivirus). Nevertheless it is recommended that ALL of you redownload it. You can install it on top of version 4.4.

is there any way i can install vista transformation pack 4 with it's icons, but also install XPize's cool copy, move animations and the infrared animation in the taskbar, at the same time ??? wich files do i have to install to have only the up-mentioned animations ???

for exemple: if i install vista trans pack, i loose the infrared animation in the taskbar and the cool animation when donwloading a file from the internet with internet explorer...... if i install xpize, i loose vista's trans pack icons....

can it be done ????

Edited by surcix