Take the Windows Vista hardware Upgrade Poll

Ammalgam

I don't mean to spam but on my site, we are really interested in finding out whether PC owners like you plan to upgrade your hardware for Vista or not..

We are trying to find out one way or the other whether Microsoft has done a good job of articulating the value of Vista..

The URL is http://www.windows-vista-update.com/Window...Polls_Page.html

Thanks for your time...

Mike

http://www.windows-vista-update.com

• 3 weeks later...

We are trying to find out one way or the other whether Microsoft has done a good job of articulating the value of Vista..

WTF do you care if MS does a good marketing campain or not ?

• 1 month later...

dont care, vista (imo) will just be another windows ME. it might be alright, but i have a feeling its just going to die out. itll be like disco, wont here about it much.

to me, my computer is more than fast enough. XP is about the newest OS i think i will ever be running for a while. i dont like the look of vista, and i dont like how a lot of it works. the new startmenu is one thing i really despise.

hopefully if i buy a new laptop in the future, i can run XP on it. if not, then ill buy a used laptop.

anyway, im out for now. dinner time :P

If you prefer the XP Start Menu then you really like cluttered things :P

The one from Vista just blows imho. The embedded search is really great (no need to find the proggy/file/email anylonger, just insta search for it).

For the games issues try running them in XP SP2 compat mode 'right click the exe and check the compat from there and most of your issues with games will be solved).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...