Remove/edit Multi boot entries from win2k

Hi this is my first post with a stupid question, but I can't find my solution elsewhere, gonna try my luck here.

My computer had win2k win2k3 dualboot.... but by some reason I went stupid and reinstall win2k and completly crashed my win2k3, not allow entering anymore, now I want to remove the boot entry of win2k3 but I can't find the boot.ini from my computer (win2k) =X where do i edit it then?

also I tried using win2k3 disc to try to rebuild my bootup entries... resulting making 6 multi boot entries =X

have you tried going to START > Run >

type in CMD, hit enter. a command shell will open, type in:

edit c:\boot.ini

C being the letter of your primary partition, whatever letter it may be on your system.

now remove the lines you dont want, save the file and reboot.

yeh u wont b able to modify it whilst win2k3 is running, are u using fat32 or ntfs? If fat32, boot from a win9x cd and type attrib c:\boot.ini -r -a -s -h, c:\ being the letter of the partition that it is located then edit c:\boot.ini, c:\ also the letter of the partition.

If NTFS, you should be able to boot from the win2k3 cd into setup, once at the first setup screen, enter the recovery console. You should be able to type attrib...etc there and then edit c:\boot.ini