[Help] MSN Messenger 8 Chat history prob

soulkeeper

hi there .

i got MSN messnger 8 beta latest , when i chat with someone and wana see the chat history ( knowing its enabled) i get this message in the chat history box :( :

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Soul/My Docum...

why is that ? and how can i correct this ?

i use Winxp SP2 latest updates .

Edited by soulkeeper

What I found is that early betas of IE7 wouldn't let you look at the history. So if you use IE7, get beta 2!

Otherwise, do you have a file called "MessageLog.XSL" where all of your chats are located? If not, download the file, extract it and put it with your chat logs.

MessageLog.rar

i am using IE7 Beta2 and Firefox , when i try to open C:\Documents and Settings\soulkeeper\My Documents\My Chat Logs and any file from that chal log it wont let me , it say :

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Najd/My Docum...

i tried the file u gave me and put it there ( it overwrite the same file there ) and still no juice :(