how do i fix this

ok i have win xp corp sp1 cd from my school and i created the unatended s*** it worked fine but 2 thing i had a probelm with

1 it still is not fully automated because it still asks me if i want to change the resoloution

how do i get rid of this?

2. after that since i am using corp i dont have to register it i dont really need that screen but it does ask me to create a user how do i automate this?

oh and how do i install geforce drivers shold i add the drivers to the winnt.sif or use the nvidia installer?

For the Display, you should have something like this:

[Display]

BitsPerPel=32

Xresolution=1024

YResolution=768

Vrefresh=75

If it doesn't work, then either the resolution you're setting isn't supported on the Monitor, or you're using some other value in UnattendMode= instead of UnattendMode=FullUnattended

--

To skip the Welcome to Windows screen, make sure you have the following line in winnt.sif

[unattended]

UnattendSwitch="no"

You will be logged in as the default Administrator this way. There was a post in the Super WinXP CD thread about automatically creating a username using the NET command (type NET /? for more info). Although when you create this username during your batch, you are still installing the registry tweaks and powertoys in the Admin Account.

You should be able to make a Bootable DVD. But don't ask me how - I haven't got a DVD burner! :)

Dont mean to get off topic, but how on earth did u manage to obtain it from ur school?  I dont know of any school that would lend the cd to anyone due to copyright laws...

some schools.....mine does.....has an agreement with MS. It allows its students to borrow a CD from the library (just like a book) so that they can install the software.......however they generally dont allow you to copy the CD. Its a pity that they remove ALL activation C*** and all anti piracy C*** :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ghost images tend to get outdated in 3 months. There's nothing better than a fresh install of Windows XP with a 100% clean installed drivers, and up to date applications. Should prove to be more stable than updating everything in the ghost image.

You can make a bootable DVD just the same way as u make a bootable cd...

I use nero burning rom and the only thing different to specify is that you want to burn a DVD(bootable).

Just use the XPbootimage and sectorcount 4 and no emulation of course...

TheRaven