how did this person do this

well hello all;

this is my first post but i am asking a complicated question not to those who know how to do it lol!. well i am using winRAR for Years know to use but until i came across this type of winRAR interference which real stunned me.

Click this link to view it!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAbA24UB7n...571823498555310

well this was really good 1 in this i only know how placing words on tile bar and giving its SFX an icon but the photo of akuma with Playstation in middle with EJ2 i mean "banner" how to do it and what should be quality of the photo and "Extract that S***! instead of install, Cool.I know spaning i mean multivolume but his files were splited in different extensions first 1 goes as usually .EXE but next was .r00 then .r01 then .r02 and so on. how to do it!

i am really excited plz some 1 help me out

Thanx Thanx Thanx.

Edited by rocky_3d

He modded the SFX Files that winrar draws on. This will only work on the uncompressed files, not the compressed ones that ship with Winrar. There was a post on here before with the uncompressed SFX files

Thanx 4 reply

man i also cannot believe but it true he spanned it as i told you it an ISO of PSone game Earthworm jim 2

compression of 243 MB then after decompression it 411mb .True hard work i am postong the window to show you the archives

have a look click the link below!!

REMOVED

Edit:

What that guy is doing, is illegal. Sharing games like that is considered Warez. Please don't refer to any of his work.

Thanks for understanding.

- Gouki

Edited by Gouki

well hello all;

this is my first post but i am asking a complicated question not to those who know how to do it lol!. well i am using winRAR for Years know to use but until i came across this type of winRAR interference which real stunned me.

Click this link to view it!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAbA24UB7n...571823498555310

well this was really good 1 in this i only know how placing words on tile bar and giving its SFX an icon but the photo of akuma with Playstation in middle with EJ2 i mean "banner" how to do it and what should be quality of the photo and "Extract that S***! instead of install, Cool.I know spaning i mean multivolume but his files were splited in different extensions first 1 goes as usually .EXE but next was .r00 then .r01 then .r02 and so on. how to do it!

i am really excited plz some 1 help me out

Thanx Thanx Thanx.

:rolleyes: I think this may be done using winRAR itself; without resource Hacker, because on the newer versions of winRAR you can add pictures to the extraction dialog box.

i got the point you want to say ehmod but what about the spaning i mean r00, r01, r02 extension how to create them
just mark the self-extracting to be split. you can set the file size for each rXX

Yeah now i am learning fast

for .r00 just set advanced option for old style volume names but what about ehomed sayed that the newer versions of winRAR i can add pictures to the extraction dialog box, Really just as that person did that i mean i am using winrar 6 beta 3 but hard to set that pic instead that old interference. How it is possible to add pic and what will be the quality