Convert DVD's to Ipod?

Dagonet'

I've done a little searching and have found a few out there. If anyone has some experience with a specific program for converting to an Ipod, maybe you can share with me...

Run DVD's from the PC and convert them to a Ipod compatable...

There are a number of programs out there. Slysoft AnyDVD used in conjunction with Slysoft CloneDVD mobile allows you to do what you want quite well. Of course, neither program is free but both have trial versions you could experiment with.

I, myself, don't own an iPod but I did this once for a friend and had no issues at the time.

rotjong

There are a number of programs out there. Slysoft AnyDVD used in conjunction with Slysoft CloneDVD mobile allows you to do what you want quite well. Of course, neither program is free but both have trial versions you could experiment with.

I, myself, don't own an iPod but I did this once for a friend and had no issues at the time.

rotjong

Hey rotjong....Thanks.

The going rate seems to be around $30.00 US. I'm not to concerned about the coin, as much as I am concerned with ease of use and user friendly app...Don't want to be doing a whole lot of configuring to drop a movie onto the pod..

Thanks again.. I'll check it out.. ;)

Glad to help.

Check out the tutorial on the Slysoft website. One thing I like about Elby & Slysoft products is they take nearly no thinking to get the job done right :)

rotjong

PS: Actually the help file is a local file once you install CloneDVD mobile. It's very basic and just runs you through the steps. A no-brainer.

Edited by rotjong

• 1 year later...
I've done a little searching and have found a few out there. If anyone has some experience with a specific program for converting to an Ipod, maybe you can share with me...

Run DVD's from the PC and convert them to a Ipod compatable...

I tried iSkysoft DVD to iPod Converter. The conversion speed is so so. But the quality of the output files is Ok. It is easy to use. I like its trimming and cropping functions. But it is not freeware.

• 3 weeks later...

i am a huge fan of DVDFAB platinum.

heres a screenshot, so you can quickly see eveything it can do.

its capable of every feature ive ever seen regarding DVD's, or most video files for that matter.

the downside is...its 50 bucks american.

but if your going to pay 30 anyway...i dunno. whats another 20 bucks for software you KNOW you'll love?

well....Software that I'LL know you'll love.

Edited by puntoMX