[Help] Windows Xp Settings

X-factor

hello,

well i have installed WinXp pro sp3 on my system and i have few problems

1. When i scroll before it used to be smooth scrolling but now its wavy scrolling any solution for this ?

2. I cant find Hibernate Option in my Power Options as well as Stand By Option when i trun off my com.

so can any one help to set it

thnx

SP3?

1. Video drivers not installed.

2. You'll have to Google that, I know where the Hibernation file setting is and where the actual .sys file is located, but why it doesn't show up... maybe an ACPI option in the BIOS?

Edited by Jeremy

As far as I'm aware, there is no official service pack 3 for windows xp. That is warez and warez is not tolerated here. Please read the rules before asking. As for the rest, google.com will find the answers.

dude can you tell me where can i find video driver for my laptop im using Toshiba TE2000

hmmm....i spent 20 secs to find this link for ya on the Toshiba site...

link

there you will find the downloads for your laptop model (Toshiba TE2000)

as for the sp3 as mentioned...what can i say....NOT SUPPORTED HERE in this forum....you will not get any help!!

reload your pc..with sp2

Edited by net_user

yes, do what net_user said and go to the toshiba website using the link provided. Click on downloads. To enable all the functions of your laptop, you'll need to download all of the drivers and maybe a lot of the utilities.

Edited by ODC

Many people repackage all updates from microsoft and host the content, but they make a fault calling their pack sp3 .. it's a post-sp2 pack same as ryan. I think no war*z is intended.

I think no war*z is intended.

I have seen many cd's with win xp sp3 circulating around. They ARE warez as their install keys cannot be verified by M$. A friend of mine got one and installed it. After that he called me 'cause his pc needed some drivers. Just for curiosity sake I went to M# site and checked the install key. Guess what! Invalid... Reinstalled xpsp2 and ran windows update. Works fine and the key was certified by M$.

all u guys r right this is a warez or in other maners a hacked version of windows xp pro. with some latest updates supplied by m$ & some inbuilt extra drivers support. but remember that all the makers of these type of versions or unattended setup cd's have to use only nassacery inf files to make the cd/dvd compect so the extra software's supplied by hardware vandor/ manufacture can not included in these cd's. thats why some guys face problums as mr. X-factor face's.

the main prob is just drivers.find them on Toshiba's site. u will surly get all of ur drivers there.then use the updation wizard to update ur drivers.

And never use the hacked versions of softwares. pay for them to make them better than best.