Powerdvd v7.x Silent Install

GoRo

I'm wondering about these "add-on packs",

Is this functionality already in-built into PowerDVD (once activated), or are there any other files that need to be included for these ?

Edited by dobbelina

I'm wondering about these "add-on packs",

Is this functionality already in-built into PowerDVD (once activated), or are there any other files that need to be included for these ?

Correct, these are in. I`ll explain:

When i installed to the real system and registered by entering 4 serials in activation window one by one so 1st was the general serial and then 3 serials for each pack it doesn`t show any upgrades available in "About/Upgrade" option.

When using silent install in Virtual machine with a .reg file (edited a bit - my serial and also line with internal packs added) with following lines posted by muez:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CyberLink\PowerDVD]
"Header"="Deluxe"
"HasCDKEY"=dword:00000001
"InstalledPacks"="CPRM Pack, DivX Pack, DTS Pack, DTS 96/24 Pack, DVD-Audio Pack, Express Pack, Interactual Pack, Mobility Pack, MPEG4 AVC Pack"
"UI_PMK"="xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx"
"UI_RMK"="xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx"
"TEST"=dword:00000000
"KeyUpdate"=dword:00000002
"CPNav"=dword:00000002
"MustUpdateKey"=dword:00000002

It works but it shows 2 upgrades in "About/Upgrade" option. 1 is Power DVD standard or so, I can`t remember, and the second is Power DVD Deluxe.

I`m confused as main screen where time of movie runs shows Deluxe version and also activation window says that I run Deluxe version and below it says that I have all packs installed...

I can install Power DVD on a clean XP again, register as normal and then compare exported reg file with reg file which install silently as I`m almost sure we miss some lines there. Maybe it is "CDkey" line. Also the bottom of reg files is important I think as very last line shows "Free version" (with Dolby) and I think this should dissapear after registration of all packs...

Maybe muez will explain after he checks his install...

Edited by embe

First of all its MUIZ , not muez ;)

pdvdtr8.th.jpg

this is how mine looks like after install.

As you can see with all plugins.

So whats your problem?

Edited by muiz

Space?

2) How do I have arrange really silent install (progress bar not visible) - which switch to use? qb?

Use Setup=setup.exe -s in winrar comment i.e

;The comment below contains SFX script commands

Setup=Setup.exe -s
Presetup=REGEDIT /S PowerDVD7.reg
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

That didnt work for me , that way it does not install.( at my end )

Hi muiz, first of all sorry for distorting yr nick :whistle: i was in work doing a thousands of things at once...

My version shows 16 plugins, yours 17. I miss "CLHP"...I don`t know why, anyway. It works perfect now B)

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I found the same serial in these lines:

actualy, these must be different....

Edited by embe

Space?
2) How do I have arrange really silent install (progress bar not visible) - which switch to use? qb?

Use Setup=setup.exe -s in winrar comment i.e

Setup=Setup.exe -s
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

That didnt work for me , that way it does not install.( at my end )

Change this:

Setup=Setup.exe -s
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

To this:

Setup=Setup.exe -s
Setup=REGEDIT /S PowerDVD7.reg
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

That way the reg entry will be processed after setup ;)

Edited by dobbelina

U dont kn ow what you all did wrong , but it works 100%

and NO its not from 6.0

Learn to read!

I sure as hell know how to read, but you on the other hand, you might be in the need for a lesson in manners. Actually, you might want to consider a lessson in reading yourself, considering that you either can't read or comprehend where i said in my post "In case I am wrong about all this, then please excuse me. But I have tried this every which way with the same results."

As for those registry entries being from version 6, maybe they are not. But they are also not from version v7.0.1815 To confirm this, all one has to do is start with a clean registry, install v7.0.1815 and then enter the serial numbers for deluxe, advance audio pack & interactual pack. Then export the entries from the registry and one will find that the entries that you have posted are quite different. THe entries I posted were the ones that I got from exporting the registry after following the preceding said procedure of installing PowerDVD.

I don't mind someone telling me that I am wrong, but for them to be rude is something I feel is inexcusable.

pdvdtr8.th.jpg

So whats your problem?

From your screenshot it looks like you are not even using build 7.0.1815. What you seem to have is an older build. Can you confirm what build you are using? The fact is, that what used to work with older builds no longer works with build 7.0.1815 and that is why I had started this thread.

Here is a screenshot of what I have:

post-27401-1156577183_thumb.png

Once again I'd like to state that if I am wrong about all or any of this, then please excuse me for the same. But I would like for others also to please check to make sure they are using v7.0.1815 since this thread was started for that very specific build.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Edited by Sanjay

U dont kn ow what you all did wrong , but it works 100%

and NO its not from 6.0

Learn to read!

I sure as hell know how to read, but you on the other hand, you might be in the need for a lesson in manners. Actually, you might want to consider a lessson in reading yourself, considering that you either can't read or comprehend where i said in my post "In case I am wrong about all this, then please excuse me. But I have tried this every which way with the same results."

As for those registry entries being from version 6, maybe they are not. But they are also not from version v7.0.1815 To confirm this, all one has to do is start with a clean registry, install v7.0.1815 and then enter the serial numbers for deluxe, advance audio pack & interactual pack. Then export the entries from the registry and one will find that the entries that you have posted are quite different. THe entries I posted were the ones that I got from exporting the registry after following the preceding said procedure of installing PowerDVD.

I don't mind someone telling me that I am wrong, but for them to be rude is something I feel is inexcusable.

pdvdtr8.th.jpg

So whats your problem?

From your screenshot it looks like you are not even using build 7.0.1815. What you seem to have is an older build. Can you confirm what build you are using? The fact is, that what used to work with older builds no longer works with build 7.0.1815 and that is why I had started this thread.

Here is a screenshot of what I have:

post-27401-1156577183_thumb.png

Once again I'd like to state that if I am wrong about all or any of this, then please excuse me for the same. But I would like for others also to please check to make sure they are using v7.0.1815 since this thread was started for that very specific build.

Thanks,

Sanjay

ever heard of skins????

Gues not :blink:

ANYBODY,PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

I'M VERY CONFUSED !!!!!!

First unpack power dvd setup to a folder.

Then install and register it, also the plugins if you have those.

It 's necessary install original Power DVD first , but is impossible trial activation !!!!!

And it's necessary install again used SFX file create below???

I do not understand !!!!!

"TEST"=dword:00000000

"KeyUpdate"=dword:00000002

"CPNav"=dword:00000002

"MustUpdateKey"=dword:00000002

(I`ll of course change xxxx to my serials.)

I need use same or diferents serials numbers ????

And make a SFX file with those files , like this :

CODE

Setup=Setup.exe

TempMode

Silent=1

Overwrite=1

I have must create SFX file used PowerDVD7.reg file or Custom.ini file ????

Or both files I need change for SFX file ????

You van give it your own icon with winrar.

Now your switcheless silent powerdvd is ready. What’s this ???

It’s install file or executable new file ????

I do not understand !!!!!

Please help me !!!! I thanks for attention .

Leo

I explain you leo31.bhz.

First: Unpack the setup file with winrar to a folder

Second: install the program powerdvd and register it. then the plugins if you have the serials.

Third: you go to the directory "C:\programfiles\Cyberlink\Powerdvd" and copy the archive PowerDVD.sim to the setup folder in which you have extracted the program setup file before.

Fourth: Edit Custom.ini and put

in the first line: SILENT=1

search these lines and change them (in customo.ini)

RichVideo=1 to RichVideo=0

CPNAV=1 to CPNAV=3

now you must add theses lines where you want (remember that we are still working in the file custom.ini )

GoogleToolbar=0

HasCDKEY=1

CDKey=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

BuildInPacks=Notebook Pack, MPEG4 AVC Pack

MustUpdateKey=3

KeyUpdate=3

UI_RMK=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

UI_PMK=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

InstalledPacks=Advance Audio Pack, Interactual Pack

remember, in order to add this lineInstalledPacks=Advance Audio Pack, Interactual Pack, you must have the serial for the plug-in Advance Audio Pack and Interactual Pack, If not, you must delete that line from your custom.ini.

Fifth: you select all the archives that there are within the folder setup, and wuth the right button of the mouse you click Winrar-->add to the archive. in the program WinRar you click create SFX file and in the tab of the Comentary. copy and paste these lines:

Setup=Setup.exe

TempMode

Silent=2

Overwrite=1

Title=PowerDVD DeLuxe 7.0.1815

Edited by Major