Powerdvd v7.x Silent Install

GoRo

1. unpack the powerdvdtrial.exe

2.add the powerdvd.sim file from the install directory to the folder where you extracted the files

3. edit the cutom ini attached to this post by adding your serial instead of the ***

4. run it through nlite addon maker to make the cab

if you dont download the custom ini attached and want to do it yourself you need to add silent=1 at the beginning

and remove web url =http://activation.gocyberlink.com/english/activation/active.jsp

and just leave web url = (removing the web url address stops the registering your email address screen coming up)

Custom.ini

Edited by teapleasebob

1. unpack the powerdvdtrial.exe

2.add the powerdvd.sim file from the install directory to the folder where you extracted the files

3. edit the cutom ini attached to this post by adding your serial instead of the ***

4. run it through nlite addon maker to make the cab

Just to complete yr procedure although yr custom.ini is correct, you did'nt mention to add

silent=1

Regards

coucou

:blink: Do you need to put "silent=1" in your custom.ini?

Can you also you also use the WinRar method, if you can, can somebody please me a guide.

Thanx.

The NLite maker, does it use the Runonceex method or a diffrent one. Because I use the runonceex method for my other programs. I got it working with the Winrar method.

Haven't tried yet but does seven have the same nag screens following installation as six does? Is it just a matter of using the same cleanup script for the olrsubmission.exe as for six?

Sorry for all the q's but I don't have the latest prog yet, just curious.

Cheers

MC.