CS 1.6 screenshots

Robertson

It must have driven you crazy to have that scoreboard in your face as much as it was. I think having the scoreboard in my face half of the time would get annoying, so I'm not going to get it. They're still using 8-bit textures? I mean, it is 2003 after all...that kind of thing looked great in 1998, but now? You'd think they would release a texture pack or something.

It must have driven you crazy to have that scoreboard in your face as much as it was.  I think having the scoreboard in my face half of the time would get annoying, so I'm not going to get it.  They're still using 8-bit textures?  I mean, it is 2003 after all...that kind of thing looked great in 1998, but now?  You'd think they would release a texture pack or something.

The scoreboard isn't always in your face...You can get it in any version by pressing TAB...

Weird! But the scoreboard is right up on the screen in like 3/4ths of the pictures. So you can turn it off to see screenshots instead of scoreboards? Someone should tell the_JOHN how do turn it off with the tab key.

They're still using 8-bit textures?  I mean, it is 2003 after all...that kind of thing looked great in 1998, but now?  You'd think they would release a texture pack or something.

Yes! Counter Strike is uglier than your average game! ... Can't see what anyone would want to play something that could might as well have been doom 1 :) ... Just my opinion :rolleyes:

Looking back to the days I played CS (Betas, 1.0, 11) I understand why I played it..

Today I can't understand ppl still playing this game... I mean, although they update the game it doesn't get better... I totally agree with Crispy

Why don't you guys try out Day of Defeat? The textures is not the best, but they are WAY prettier than in CS.. And the gameplay is far more realistic AND fun...

If you HAVE to play irrealistic games, then hail to the Worms World Party :)