WXP Ghost Installation.

DHead

Hi Yall.

excuse my english.

I'm using my own wxp unattended inst' for a long time now.

i surfed a little lately and found a chinese warez distro of wxp that uses ghost with no use of the orignal setup.

i myself dont speek chinese, i used google for translation.

if there any chinese native on the forum who could check it out and maybe translate some info on that matter.

because of the forum's rules i cant post links here, just google "ghost xp sp2".

you can use google language tools at "http://www.google.com/language_tools".

:blushing:

Edited by DHead

With the single word "warez" in your post, I doubt if anyone is going to offer you a hand in this. I expect that the thread will be locked soon.

Having said that, other than asking for help with warez, you may want to tell people what it is you are looking to do. Personally, I wouldn't touch a warexz version of Windows XP with a ten foot pole. You get what you pay for and if you didn't pay anything for an illegal copy of Windows, well... :}

Not sure were the download of xp was on that site, but I wasn't really looking.

The process they are describing is a method of creating a universal disk image of windows xp which could be deployed to multiple different hardware platforms. They are missing a few steps in their process to get it all working right but that is the general idea.

....and following on from Iceman...

that in order to do this sort of process, you would need to own Ghost also.

But there is plently of ways on here that make the use of a image system for your own single pc pointless - UA XPw with drivers slipstreamed & automated applications would serve you perfectly well.

Imaging doesnt really bring anything new to the table for a single user and please refrain from discussing warez pls.

Regards

Nath