Uploading Help :(

:rolleyes: Hey ppl i got a Problem right Everytime i try Upload files and fotos on the net like to send attachment on Hotmail or upload them on Geocities 4 mywebsite its not Working it doing nothing just says it loading up but nothing happing then it goes to Page cannot b Displayed whats Gone wrong i really need to know how to Fix it asap thx a bunch

Chris :)

I Did that Shield Up Test My ports thing and according to it is Close look :

Port

Service

Status Security Implications

FTP

Closed Your computer has responded that this port exists but is currently closed to connections.

So any way of Opening it???? If so plz tell me!!!

You don't need to open it, you're not running an FTP Server, and don't need to in order to upload files.

If NTL were capping your uploads, you wouldn't have been able to post on these boards, upload data is sent to make requests to load pages.

I resetted them b4 still dont work it will let me Send Files on MSN and Yahoo and the other Messengers i dunno if this also a prob to do wiv it but when sum times i go to a site this only Started the Same Time as the upload prob but u got to a site like yahoo but goes to cannot Find Site search Engine on MSN wiv cannot find "_\1³1@~:L" or sumthing like that do u think thats one Reason Y i got Norton Anit Virus 2003 and i got the Latest Downloads 4 it and i Scan and nothing found, But i Got MSN 6 do u think thats Dun anythin to it

:) its bugging me Cuz My Dad Need 2 send files to His works and he cant :rolleyes: