[UPDATED, 07/05/2006]X2K Project, more project and works

Dels

i just think about who will be the beta-tester and i have decided for some people, but if you want to be a beta tester just wait for my PM that include links for the private beta release (so if you don't get it at my next annouchment, you aren't beta tester :D)

I have also got Windows 200 and VMware if you need a tester

i have picked up some beta tester, if you want to i can send the beta for you but please help me with that :D

I was away from home these days. I tested the beta today, Dels, but for me the files that are in use in my system32 directory during installation don`t get replaced by X2K (shell32, etc), so I ended up with maybe a 1/4 X2K-ized Win2k. I use latest version of USP pack, btw :P

@xpmaniac4ever

i have said on the PM (that included the link), some files maybe can't replaced cause sharing violation issue (file still on use) so i included "Replacer" on "ADD" folder

@all

i still move the package to XPize system for easy development progress, so it may take some long times for me to extract the whole package, reedit string on each file folder (XPize system) and retest/recheck it :D

Edited by Dels

btw. i do miss out on setup_w.bm(p)

my winsetup just looks awfull ....

hmmmz. another thing, if wread about enabling better vga modes (if your drivers are avail to winsetup (either in drivers.cab or in drivers-section on winnt.sif ... (aka method 1 of BTS-driverpacks).

it involves editing of some .SIF-files ill look it up

(i'd love to enable > 800x600 x 256 color @ 72hz )

note rather not add huge resolutions for laptop screens and stuf this seam a resonable yet safe middle way ....

but for now i kinda made one

setupw7ym.th.png

Edited by -I-

Any chance of getting the xp type of start bar in the future?

Yes, litestep or other shell can do this :D

and if you really want i can give you all ObjectBar Enhanced 1.65 but for serial number umm....... i think you have found it else where :D

or maybe another freeware?

for now i currently heavily ported all resource into XPize system and some badnews my monitor screen get yellowed (seems the blue and red color has been fade away) so it will take more time

Any chance of getting the xp type of start bar in the future?

some badnews my monitor screen get yellowed (seems the blue and red color has been fade away) so it will take more time

Are you sure that your monitor signal cable is ok, and all the pins are contacting? :D

Simple, but some ppl do miss it (not most, of course) :yes: