[UPDATED, 07/05/2006]X2K Project, more project and works

Dels

ok i need some reference on Windows Shell API programming for Delphi especially a use for ShellExecute,WinExecute,ShlObj,etc...

i already add some function to the taskbar replacement (named "WinTaskBar") like calling TaskManager, new shutdown app (named "WinShutdown") and othe things like recycle bin

anyone know some good sites?

Edited by Dels

Dels, why not just install Windows XP?

lol, quite funny question, the 1st things i don't have money for paying more license and simple i really hate the "annoying" product activation. and my dream was to have a speed system like win2k but with xp gui (a bit modern look couldn't be wrong :D)

and sometimes people want to simply use what they have, there is a win2k3->xp project as well, why don't they use xp instead 2k3? they have their own opinion, me too

I disagree, XP Lite can be as fast as 2000, and even more stable.

as you said, a can be or maybe can't be, that only just speculation to play around :D, windows 2000 offers speed, simple, clean and stability.

and i just a Win2K lover's that love to develop application and web in windows 2000 cause it fast

btw if you don't like what i have worked, just don't post :D

thx

Hey Dels, do you add 32bit icon support?

nope, just 24 and 16bit available here :D and what benefit if i use 32bit? they all same and 16.7 million color is too much for human eyes :D

oh yeah the private build of beta pack completed, and will sent out to all beta tester out there, maybe just a few days again before the beta 1 public release (still have problem with the big filesize)