multi boot Server R2 Wincows xp FreeBSD

Scuse me if this is the incorrect thread for this question,

Currently, due to failed attemdpts at modifying a pic, I have only a single PC with the following specs:

Aopen Motherbooard ( I hate it)

Adaptec aha-29160N Scsi card

2 68 gig 10k Seagate Barracudas

single WD Raptaor SATA

VGA slot does not work (need to do RMA)

Here is what I would like to set up, and I woud greatly appreciate any help or advice. Since the SATA is the quitectest I plan to use that to boot 2003 and possibly instll BSD and XP on the other two drives using Virtual Server 2005. From the little bit I read about Virtual server thsi does not seem the optimal setup. I am notoverly concerned with the noise from the SCSI drives, but I would prefer the Raptor to be used for my main windows applications. I would greatly appreciate any advice, also I'm a bit confused on installing 2003 R2, from what I read both disks must be installed from the same location (I have only tested on MSVM 2004 and failed several times). On the other had, I'm not over concerned with using Virtual Server 2005 since servoer 2003 R2 is supposed to have better support fo Unix. I'm almost done backing up all my files and I would like to begin installing this week. I plan on making an image of esch OS after install to move to a new PC when I run into a bit of cash. For a multiboot system would the BSD boot loader be suffiecient( (I know it must reside on the boot drive), or should I use a different boot loader. I know I am asking a million questions, just looking for any advice. Again, if I'm posting in the wrong forum, Excuse me. Finally I'm not converned with making multi-boot disks, thouth I'm sure I'll slim down the windows a bit.This si mostly just for my entertainment since I've never done a multi boot like this befoer, and it will be a good learning process. thanks for the last time and hopefully someone has a bit of insight.