Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

Nod32 is stating this file as well as its download site contains a trojan variant. me very confused??? I have read that this is a false pos with avg where people say to use a better antivir software I have found nod32 to be at least one of the top 5. help pls.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Downloaded version 2.0 of addon maker...really didnt know that such a program existed

I have a couple of questions

1) when i create .cab file of an installation file for eg:- Nero Showtime, the original exe file is only 11.6MB but .cab that is created is over 1GB is there something that i am doing wrong here. If i carry on this way even a DL dvd would not be enough to burn windows XP

2) What are these switches and how can i get more info on them like which switch to use when.

• 1 month later...
Microsoft office 2003, or 2007 addon?

How to make addon of Office 2003, or 2007 with Nlite addon maker?

I am totaly new so please tell me the exact steps, if possible with pictures.

Thank you

I had the same questions. For office 2003 you will find help here.

After doing some search I still haven`t found the right guide to create an addon of Ahead Nero 7 or Corel Draw. If somebody knows how to create these addons please share with us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everybody,

Downloaded version 2.0 of addon maker...really didnt know that such a program existed

1) when i create .cab file of an installation file for eg:- Nero Showtime, the original exe file is only 11.6MB but .cab that is created is over 1GB is there something that i am doing wrong here. If i carry on this way even a DL dvd would not be enough to burn windows XP

2) What are these switches and how can i get more info on them like which switch to use when.

I'm getting this same problem as well. Number 1 that is. Except for me, all the files are coming out as 260mbs.

Please, I'm eager to get this working, can someone tell me how to stop that from happening?

Hello everybody,

I'm getting this same problem as well. Number 1 that is. Except for me, all the files are coming out as 260mbs.

Please, I'm eager to get this working, can someone tell me how to stop that from happening?

Guys, make sure that the folder you are using for your program is empty; e.g. if you want to modify Nero, put the .exe file in an EMPTY folder, or the program will include all the other stuff from the folder in the add-on, not just Nero.

I made two addons, integrated with nLite in XP, installed in virtual machine and is not automatic install. (both ask to click "next" to install.)

I downloaded other addons and all work fine (ex. IE8 and MP11)

I want to make my addons to install automatic (without ask me to click "next, install, finish") and i need some help guys.

Edited by Nic303

• 2 weeks later...
I made two addons, integrated with nLite in XP, installed in virtual machine and is not automatic install. (both ask to click "next" to install.)

I downloaded other addons and all work fine (ex. IE8 and MP11)

I want to make my addons to install automatic (without ask me to click "next, install, finish") and i need some help guys.

You didn't give us much information to work with.

What were you trying to make an addon out of?

What silent switches did you use?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...