Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

Hey, 1st time poster here :hello:

I've been playing with Nlite since yesterday and I gotta say I'm a noob, but I'm learning fast :D. One thing is bothering me right now... what kind of switches should I use for integrating IE7 and DirectX 9? Anyone has answer to that? I've integrated most of useful programs into my upcoming "XP Ultimate" :D, but I can't find a way to integrate IE7 and Dx9 ;/ easily. I know there are some ways to squeeze IE7 into XP install, but it's total black magic to me (yet) :wacko:.

you can intergrate ie7 with nlite as a hot fix.. but you cant remove anything before you intergrate

as for the dx9 .. get the new updated june dx9 file and unpack it with winrar or 7 zip and use this switch in the nlite addon ...DXSETUP.exe /Silent

but you should always check the nlite section of this forum.. alot of great info in there too..

Yeah, that's what I've been doing using Nlite Add-On Maker (unpack, add switch, pack .cab), but can't find the right switch for IE7. Is there a different method for it?

Edited by koldj

Another problem with Addon Maker.

Now Avast professional 4.8, after upgrading, I indicates the presence of a virus (Trojan-gen) in the download section.

Precisely this is the file 7zS.sfx

ridimensionadivirusbg0.jpg

Edited by DMD61

as i posted in a previous post ...i scaned it with nod and symantecc corporate av and there is no malware.

but if u find it u should report it to the creator of this tool.

Thanks will definitively try it. Seems an very easy way to integrate programs. Oh, if you want to find out the switches, open cmd(start -> run -> write cmd) and then "cd" (ex cd foldername to go to folder foldername and cd .. Is to go to previous folder) to the folder with the installer, and then, try "installername.exe /?" sometimes you get a popup with all cmd switces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There is no virus... The virus hits that you get are all false positives... It in clean, and I am using the program right now... This is much easier than manually making 7-zip sfx installers....

Could someone please fix this problem? A virus warning, false or not, is unacceptable. I'd really like to use this software but won't do so until AVG stops telling me there's a trojan inside.