Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

Hi all, can anyone help me. I made a cab file with nLite Add-on Maker, the file was prog Spybot-Search & Destroy, and the file size was fr start 4,80 MB, but when it was finished it was 880 MB, why ?.

Sorry for my bad english. :blushing:

d.ae@hotmail.com

post-97816-1149212580_thumb.jpg

You must be placing a program for folder more than

he only places 1 program for folder if you to select a folder with many programs go to compact all the archives.

:thumbup

T y for u help carnificina I have fix it, i've made separate folders to all cab files, and now its OK.

T y again carnificina, hope u can read this ?. :hello:

I miss PB :(:angry::realmad:

thanks for sharing

Translation for the ARABIC Language

17kx1.jpg

adds the archive in the folder

C:\Program Files\VirtuallTek\nLite Add-On Maker\Languages

by ( ketkat_666 )

Thankz a lot

You must be placing a program for folder more than

he only places 1 program for folder if you to select a folder with many programs go to compact all the archives.

:thumbup

T y for u help carnificina I have fix it, i've made separate folders to all cab files, and now its OK.

T y again carnificina, hope u can read this ?. :hello:

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I've used this a few times successfully, but for whatever reason, this is not working for me to make a .cab file for the latest 2.0.3 RC5 for OpenOffice.org

It hangs at the 7-zip compression portion. I have the latest 7-zip installed, and it works fine. It works fine for making other addons. I left it sitting them for 8 hours to make sure it wasn't just slow, but it never progressed at all.

I didn't read the whole thread here, so sorry if this is a repeat.

I think it would be a good idea to incorporate a silent switch finder in nLite Add-on Maker. There's one that can be found in these forums (USSF) that relies on PEiD:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=17940

This add-on maker has the capability to be very user friendly tool and i very much like the idea behind it. I think USSF (or similar) could make it somewhat nOOb proof and faster to use :)

I think I've found a bug, when making a cab, the setup file doesn't get put in addon.cab\svcpack\xxx.exe but addon.cab\xxx.exe

I tried it without switches, with switches, with/out 7zip etc but it wouldn't go into addon.cab\svcpack.

Arrgghh! PowerArchiver didn't display the cab's folders even though they were there! It only displayed the files as if they were in one folder. What's the point!

Edited by T D

Oh, and a feature request.

You can change the folder name of svcpack.

[SetupData]
CatalogSubDir="\i386\SVCPACK"

(xtract of svcpack.inf)

It would be good to have an option like "what is the svcpack folder called" or something if people change their folder name. Better compatibility so we don't have to rename the folder in the cab.

Yes i mean the exe file ( or the cab file ) i use Resource Hacker to change the icon but the file after editing doesn't work , i don't know why i can edit any exe file made with 7zip plaese any help

A win32 or win64 app is built differently to a sfx archive, therefore you can resedit the icon.

Edited by T D