Windows Live Mail Beta Expansion

alsiladka

Liveside.net

Ben Poon announced on the Live Mail beta blog yesterday that Windows Live Mail beta is expanding, from 300,000 to 3 million. As an incentive to try it out, Windows Live Mail is giving away a Safari trip to Africa? along with other prizes for those that sign up for the beta. The Live Mail beta is direct sign-up now, so you should be able to get right in.

Now you can get direct entry !!!

Go enjoy :whistle:

Edited by alsiladka

when you say direct entry does that mean no longer logging into live.com then passport.net and then hotmail.com? Does direct entry = single logon?

When did you think it was this way?

Even when it was a smaller beta, once you were into it , direct login to the Hotmail site would take you to Live Mail !!

What they have done now is , instead of sign up and wait , directly give your email id and get into the beta then and there :)

well the problem is I use the cookiebutton extension for firefox, and like to permit as few cookies as possible, and live mail needs like a dozen to login. :(

And even if i permit them all from all the different domains i still need to login each time, unlike gmail and yahoo mail.

And even if i permit them all from all the different domains i still need to login each time, unlike gmail and yahoo mail.

That is not the case , you can set it to remember your email id and password or only the emiail id or none!!

If you have a Hotmail id , i do recommend you to try it out once :)