[MSN6] Penguin MSN Skin

rolando

NOTICE: Penguin MSN has been cleaned from all infections and viruses and is now absolutely safe to be downloaded. I personally guarrantee this file, and sorry for what had previously happened

Check out this Penguin MSN Skin, compatible with MSN Messenger 6.0.0503. :) A fully skinned Messenger skin, based on the linux penguin and the msn butterfly. You can get it from Roland Underground. Enough talking, check the screenshot right here:

pmsn2.jpg

Download link available at Roland Underground :rolleyes:

Pinfi? That's why I don't download anything unless its from microsoft or a trusted source :)

You can get viruses from trusted sources as well, even Microsoft had a virus in one of their windows patches that happened last year.

Penguin MSN has been cleaned from all infections and viruses and is now absolutely safe to be downloaded. I personally guarrantee this file, and sorry for what had previously happened.

With the release of MSN Messenger 6.0.0602 just a few hours ago, I thought of updating Penguin MSN to suite it. And it happened, Penguin MSN is now compatible with MSN Messenger 6.0.0602. I kinda got mixed in the previous version between the lvback.gif and logo.gif files and I named them reversed, I fixed this in this version. Download link available at Roland Underground (Don't worry it's clean). :)