What Is The Best MotherBoard For AMD?

Hussain

dfi makes high quality motherboards.

they always get most of the highest overclocks on the market.

anyway, even if your not overclocking, dfi boards should just last a very long time then.

i have the dfi ultra-d , its a great overclocking board

dfi also has the best forum for any hardware manufacturer that i have seen so there are plenty of people to help you out

what cpu do u plan on getting? go for an opteron. and if u need help on a new comp then let us know.

i would NOT recomend a dfi to a non overclocker, they give way to many options to be safe. gigabyte makes good boards, iv heard some horror stories from asus but they cant be too bad. also dfi boards can be picky with the ram, some will work others wont, just chance realy....

I have recently started to like dfi and btw I do not overclock. I have also never had any big problems with Asus or Abit. Just stay away from really cheap boards juch as those made by pc chips or jetway.

dfi just doesnt like generic ram...

asus is good tho

yeah you should stay away from generic ram no matter witch board you go with.

dfi just doesnt like generic ram...

asus is good tho

Reading their forums they also consider Antec and Thermaltake PSUs to be "sub par".

I recently purchased a DFI 875P/T and I'm not all that thrilled with it. Maybe their AMD boards are better though...

yes for amd, the starter of this thread wants amd. i prefer asus for intel.

and the best power supplies for the dfi nf4 boards are the ocz powerstream 520/600, PC P&C 510 Express/SLI, and Enermax 600W (New) Noisetaker 600W

thermaltake and antec are still nice powersupplies and afaik no one would laugh at you if you got one, there are just better ones.