Changing XP Start Button Font

naughty

I can change the text of start button to my desired text with resource hacker.but i cant change the font of this button i looks in many sites but cant find the solution.is here anybody who can help me. i just want to change the font of start button to my desired font.

Needs help on this issu.

here in this forum i c many great people who can try dirty hands on windows XP and have a lot of experiance. hope some 1 on this forum can help me .

Thanx in advance.

plz help i heard about shell programing with which i can change the start button font.is it right.

i also read unattended guide of this forum. v nice hacks r mentioned in this guide.but nothing about start button font.i also read that how can we change the billboard's fonts & how to register that font in setup.

if anybody here knows about it & dont want to share the experiance than plz atleast give me some hints. i will really thankfull to him/her.

thanx sebbe1991 . this hint is enough.but a little detail will surly appriciable.

THANX A LOT BROTHER. :)

SORRY EDITING THIS POST

Sorry but i just finished my search on hard drive active partion.i have windows pro. built 2600 in my active partition ( on drive c:). but i cant find the file mentioned above. is this file on setup cd maybe in i386 folder.

i unhide my system files & system protected files too but cant find this given file.

is it (dot).msstyles or its without dot.

Edited by naughty

yes brother at the 1st search i cant find these files on my computer but then i download a 19 themes pack and this trick works for me i find a lot of winodws shell common dll files under ur mentioned folder (%windir%\resources\Themes\).then i try to edit 1 of these files in resorce tuner & i can edit these files there.

but can u tell me that in which programing lanuages these files have been written.

& most of all i think this is not a parmanet solution.im looking for a parmanet solution.

Anywhy downloading TGTsoft stylebuilder

brother ur a genius.:)

Edited by naughty

yes i changed the font if u dont belive then c the attached bmp pictures. Mr sebbe1991 is a genius and also he is a v nice guy who share his experiance with others.

but 1 thing more this is just a theme file. what if i want to change the ui setting & want to make my own ui seetings with my own font.

EDITING MY POST:-

i think i have to give some detailes for these files that i forget to give so im editing my post

the 1st bitmap image pastart.bmp is the preview of my work that i have done.I changes the font in my language which is PUNJABI. may be u cant read that font beacuse its in my home town language.

the second image file is the orignal cut out of my destop's start button.u can c that its in english (may be in thomba font).i just change the text of it from start to naughty in this cutout.

Pastart.bmp

naughty.bmp

Edited by naughty

So brothers as U guys can c that start button font changing is posible in windows Xp.but its not a parmanet solution becuase if some 1 changes the theme then the button also changed to its previous status.becuase this is just a THEME file.

So im looking for a parmanet solution.is here anybody knows about it more .

Edited by naughty

brothers i think i have to give some details to u also. if sombody intrested then just leave the mess.i will be feel glad to help members of this forum.

im not a writer , but try my best to give u a step by step guide