Forum and Opera 7.54u2 problem

frees

Hello. I have a little problem with with a forum mainpage. It cannot be loaded in 100% in my browser (Opera 7.54u2) because it is starting to load the page all over again at the moment when images should be loaded. I noticed this problem about month ago. I remember that i have this problem on msfn forum about year ago but i remember that it was quickly resolved by the script changes (i think). Please help me.

Yeah i think you're right but v8 needs some changes in configuration to work and look like 7. And it's just the power of old habits. i used v8 when it was beta. Maybe i should try now?

Edited by frees

Definately give 8 a try. Once you've got all your settings back to the way you want them, it's well worth the upgrade.

Or... if you want, give the 9 Beta 1 a try. I'm using it right now, and it's definately got some nice features. :)

Yeah i think you're right but v8 needs some changes in configuration to work and look like 7. And it's just the power of old habits. i used v8 when it was beta. Maybe i should try now?

Thats like saying do not want to use XP because it is do different in looking and features from the previous one.

Common man , grow up. give the new versions a try , they are awsome!!! go for 9 B1 i would say :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Well i finally install opera 8. And after quite long configuration it works like i wanted to. I used v9 beta since build 8348 or maybe earlier, i don't remeber cause it was updated recently :) i like it because of many speed improvements.

To alsiladka - i have to tell you that i like to be up to date with software so i used the latest upgrade to opera 7 :) i even used win me when no one want hear about it after many data lost and i have no problem with this system after disabling some features and optimization.

Edited by frees