Lean Back Remake

gamehead200

As this doesn't fit in any other forum (except for maybe Funny Farm, but its kind of borderline), I decided to place this here. This is a remake of the Lean Back video by Fat Joe, featuring myself and a friend of mine who is in my Short Film class. Our assignment consisted of taking a song and creating a music video from it, random or not. The part that I produced starts at the part where I'm in the parachute thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyCtjx2oE3w

Enjoy, and comments are welcome! :)

Almost didn't recognise you until you moved from side to side. :P

That was good and amusing. I don't know what made me think of Mili Vanili (sp?). I saw how you about cracked a smile in one shot.

Anyway, that was a good job. How long did that take to film and edit? Were any of the still photographs your your work? Just curious.

Takes more nerve than I have got to stand in front of a camera. That's why I use look-a-like stand ins for my avatar.

DL

Edited by DL

• 2 weeks later...
Almost didn't recognise you until you moved from side to side. :P

That was good and amusing. I don't know what made me think of Mili Vanili (sp?). I saw how you about cracked a smile in one shot.

Anyway, that was a good job. How long did that take to film and edit? Were any of the still photographs your your work? Just curious.

Takes more nerve than I have got to stand in front of a camera. That's why I use look-a-like stand ins for my avatar.

DL

The video took about two months or so to film and edit, mostly because we sleep in Short Film class... None of the still photographs were any of our work. Four of us produced this one video.

The video took about two months or so to film and edit, mostly because we sleep in Short Film class... None of the still photographs were any of our work. Four of us produced this one video.

B) Good work. Fun to watch.

DL

• 3 weeks later...