[Release] YAWI 3

gramiche

Hi here

The new YAWI 3 is released atfter 2 month of code review / beta test. A lot of new feature... The better is to go on the changelog if you are interested :)

You can download it from here

I have writed how to integrate yawi with nlite : here

If you need help : go here :)

See you soon :hello:

Edited by gramiche

Hi here

The new YAWI 3 is released atfter 2 month of code review / beta test. A lot of new feature... The better is to go on the changelog if you are interested :)

You can download it from here

See you soon :hello:

is there a guide for this v3 cos I'm used to v2 which is easy to configure but v3 comes with a gui to make yawi.ini.I'm a bit lost on the "scheme" thing :no:

Edited by Mann

is there a guide for this v3 cos I'm used to v2 which is easy to configure but v3 comes with a gui to make yawi.ini.I'm a bit lost on the "scheme" thing :no:

Hi,

If you are using v2, it's not very usefull to switch to v3 (exept if you see a new function that interest you ;))

"Scheme" is scheme of selection. You can now define a list of selected apps, like "default", "full", "custom" ...

It is an option, you can bypass this part. If you define at least 1 scheme, a dropdown with the list of schemes apear at the top of yawi window.

Have fun :)

PS : the link given to download is not a direct download, but a topic which explain what is yawi (have a look to the faq)

Hiya all!

My Guide on YAWI Config Panel is in ver. 1.0, please take a look and criticise... :)

Thanks for the guide Joeyeti but the guide pics is not showing anything(maybe it's my system or.....):hello:

Edited by Mann

Thanks for the guide Joeyeti but the guide pics is not showing anything(maybe it's my system or.....):hello:

Hm, could be a config issue, the Picture is visible on my system... here is the Link for the pic:

Explore and have fun!!!

nope,no pics even with the link you provided :(