7z icons : need a bit of help..

bledd

i'd prefer the icons to be sleeker, so i'm making my own ones

icon.png

i've got 48x48 sorted, but when i replace them in reshacker it removes the smaller icons with it..

how do you prevent this, or do you need to add the smaller ones as a new resource?

i'd prefer to do this via command line :thumbup

for anyone that wants to do it too, download this..

http://bleddyn.co.uk/forums/msfn/7zicons.7z

if you copy the ICOFormat.8bi file to your PHOTOSHOPDIR\Plug-Ins\File Formats\ then open photoshop, you'll be able to save and open .ico files

i've sorted it now, using a proper icon program, photoshop only saves 1x icon, and not each resolution

iconsgotit.png

i've totally finished 7z and rar, i'll do the rest today and upload them :)any suggestions on colour changes are welcome!

they have 16x , 24x, 32x, 48x and 96x, i'll make 2x packs, one without the 96x96 icons to make that one smaller.

-edit, font is just tahoma, or manual pixel drawing on the tiny ones!

Edited by bledd

i've sorted it now, using a proper icon program, photoshop only saves 1x icon, and not each resolution

iconsgotit.png

i've totally finished 7z and rar, i'll do the rest today and upload them :)any suggestions on colour changes are welcome!

they have 16x , 24x, 32x, 48x and 96x, i'll make 2x packs, one without the 96x96 icons to make that one smaller.

-edit, font is just tahoma, or manual pixel drawing on the tiny ones!

icon builder xp is a plugin for photoshop that will let you save your layered file as icons...

works great :) its shareware tho but creates perfect quality icons (best ive seen from a icon prog imo)